cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Bad Support

roberto2212
Grafter

Very Bad Support

Chat not worked, no one pick up phone for support waiting time is maybe 24 hours,very bad speed,high ping,online gaming unplayable...overall is 1% ...highly not recommended !!!!!1....just let me know how much i need pay to finished contract and i will pay this many because plusnet looking only for own profit..plusnet dont want help customers...just see only money and offer very bad broadband in uk...again highly not recommended!!!!!!!!!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps removed as per Forum rules.

11 REPLIES 11
roberto2212
Grafter

Re: VERY BAD SUPPORT

And also  plusnet offer very big traffic on speed in uk...not recommended

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps removed as per Forum rules.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Very Bad Support

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your service. I can see we previously had a fault ticket open (in February) and requested an engineer visit, however you were unable to make any dates so this didn't happen. If you're having issues we're happy to help try and resolve your issues but part of the fault process is an engineer visit if needed.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
roberto2212
Grafter

Can you please let me know why you offer ans selling fault servives havent tested?
Chris
Legend

Unfortunately, as with any provider, faults can occur at any time on the service. There's no way of testing to make sure that no fault will ever happen on the line, this simply isn't feasible.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
roberto2212
Grafter

next time writte on booking form that you not guarantee that broadband will work..and can I ask you why you turn off my internet yesterday?this was punishment for true feedback?.highly not recommended this poor provider...bad speed,bad support advisor is arrogant. thay said that dont want help me that I must pay for 80/20 and I gat 10/5 or I can pay 143£ for cancelation..Plusnet only looking for own profit and offer non services...bad,bad,bad

Chris
Legend

Again, as you haven't allowed us to investigate your issues we do not know why your service is having problems.

roberto2212
Grafter

again, three times I booked engineer but he two times not arrived..so you should be paid me 100£ because if I missed appointment than I must 50£.please change term & conditions.one more time engineer visited my house but he said that he cannot fix may connection because he dont know how to do that I need contact plusnet.Unfortunatelly plusnet said they dont know how to fix that I must paid for 80/20 but I got only 10/5.So I dont understanding how allow investigate if you dont want help me.Anyway I dont have anymore holidays days spare for new appointment and engineer not coming anyway.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I feel that we're unfortunately at a stage where we're going round in circles. I'll personally be happy to help if we re-raise the fault. Feel free to PM me at your convenience once the fault is raised.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
roberto2212
Grafter

First what is pm? and for second I can not raise fault because when I tryed webite show me that I can not raise fault twice.So I dont understanding how to do.I looking for cancel without fees because you dont gave me services what I payed for.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

PM = Private Message - click the user name and there's a button on the right which for MattyC takes you here: https://community.plus.net/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/25348

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
roberto2212
Grafter

thanks by I dont need pm..because system not allowed me for raising fault and I prefer wrote on screen because other potencial customers can see how plusnet is bad company.