cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOIP - Poor support

nibor
Grafter

VOIP - Poor support

why does it take so long for support questions to be answered in relation to broadband phone problems, have been waiting a couple of days now !!! has PN only got one person doing this !!
jim:orange all caps in title changed as per forum rules mod:end
10 REPLIES 10
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Re: VOIP - Poor support

Is it anything the forum might be able to help with ?
If so you might try posting in the Broadband Phone forum http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Quote from: nibor
why does it take so long for support questions to be answered in relation to broadband phone problems, have been waiting a couple of days now !!! has PN only got one person doing this !!

I think you might be right there.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Santiago
Grafter

They used to have only one person interested looking after this but he left.

@Nibor I would suggest you will get more help with VOIP on the froum than you will get from plusnet.
nibor
Grafter

Its possible password/account related issues at this stage so until that is sorted ...my sip is not registering.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Are you able to log in to your account at the voip portal https://voip.plus.net ?
Bear in mind that the sip password can be different from the one used to login to the voip portal. You can change it from there but you can not see what it currently is.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

nibor,
I'm not the best person to help you with this but I will flag this to contact centre management to get this some attention for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mdean
Grafter

Hi, I have now pick up you Question and if you are still having problem after the action that I have taken please update the question and PM me and I will look into this further for you.
I have also requested changes on how these type of questions are handled within the CSC.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers Martin,
nibor, let us know if you have any further issues with this, I'll keep an eye on this thread and give Martin a heads up again if need be.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nibor
Grafter

Another support question added , still not answered when I looked last night since saturday. Undecided
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

nibor,
Just checked your account, Martin picked this up early this morning and has dropped you a reply.
I can see this was raised back to us late on Friday, please bear with us as support response times are a little stretched at the moment but are improving.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team