cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usual feedback

tjd
Grafter

Usual feedback

To start off it's a bit upsetting to see so much hate in the feedback forum since I checked it. That aside I will get to the point.
My service as always has been excellent. There is not much more to say besides that to be honest. People watch netflix on a big TV whilst people play games upstairs and however it works out no one ever lags. To me that is the most important aspect as I'm a gamer but all the video streams are very high quality as well. The one thing that is a problem is slow PS4 download speeds but I think everyone is suffering from this problem. All in all there are really no complaints for the past year or so and I'm genuinely happy with the service I'm getting.
I have the fibre with Pro addon and for £25 / month I think it's amazing considering how much data my house ends up using on streaming / torrenting etc.
I just want to say that when I did have problems a few years ago they were resolved quickly and I have had an absolutely solid connection for the past 2 years with no problems whatsoever. Compared to what is offered locally the price is cheaper as well so please keep doing what you're doing PlusNet. Thanks again!
6 REPLIES 6
Blake
Grafter

Re: Usual feedback

Thanks for sharing. It is nice to read positive experiences Smiley
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Nice to have some positive feedback  Wink
but to be honest the PRO add on on fibre will not make any difference to your connection .
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
tjd
Grafter

It does on torrenting rongtw. I removed the pro addon and torrent rates dropped to like 200Kb/sec and as soon as I enabled it again it was like lightning. I do not mind paying what I pay because even though other companies offer sign-up bonuses etc you end up with a crappy connection and an indian call centre..
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Thanks for sharing your experience tjd Smiley
Hope all is well.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: tjd
even though other companies offer sign-up bonuses etc you end up with a crappy connection and an indian call centre..

I've been weighing up whether to jump ship and I'm coming to this conclusion. Especially the 2nd point.
tjd
Grafter

It's so true. It's not a case of racism, at all. It would be the same if it was a chinese call centre of one located in central zimbabwe where they didn't speak a lick of English. With PlusNet you get people who understand exactly what you're saying and even if they're not able to solve your problem there and then, they are able to forward your complaint to the people it should go to.
When I first had problems there was a staff member called Joanne and she was a legend. I posted on the forums about my upsets and she got on them straight away. The handful of problems since then (many my own fault) have been resolved swiftly by the staff members lurking the forums.
I think if people weren't so angry and weren't waving their pitch forks they would get a much more personal reply from the staff!
dick:quote