Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Chat for mobile problems

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Using Chat for mobile problems

Is there any intention to integrate the Chat system with Mobiles or is it going to stay as phone support only

To follow up from that - and I am sure that it has already been asked/considered - provide web based support via the portal as my other mobile provider does

5 REPLIES 5
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: Using Chat for mobile problems

lets not encourage them to push more things over to the "online chat"!
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I believe you can start a live chat for mobile queries when going through the mobile section of the contact us page: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Oldjim wrote:

Is there any intention to integrate the Chat system with Mobiles or is it going to stay as phone support only

Jim,

I take it that the above meant "Offer support for mobile phone services via chat ... or is support for mobile services to remain with phone call support only" rather than "Make chat available via mobile phones"?

The introduction of a ticket system for mobile issues might be helpful in taking the strain of the support channels, thereby allowing them more capacity to deal with the essential "must fix it now" callers.  ... Just a whimsical thought you know! Cool_smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

@HarryB

odd as when I tried before posting it said it wasn't available

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

The sound strange, assuming it's now giving you the options for mobile support chats?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet