cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage sidebar gadget

timlake
Grafter

Usage sidebar gadget

There are a few old threads about this but did anything actually happen?  I would dearly love a nice Windows 7 gadget showing my usage.  At the minimum just showing the amount of paid allowance I have used and remaining for the current payment month.
I saw some talk of an framework becomming available for people to make such a gadget but nothing about the result of that.  Is there any news on this?
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Usage sidebar gadget

Hi there,
Unfortunately at the moment there's no plans to continue development on this I'm afraid.
timlake
Grafter

Is there any other way smeone could implement some kind of automatic update, even a way to set up auto emails based on user-defined thresholds would be good.  I get emailed when I'm close to my limit but if that happen two weeks in, there isn't much I can do.  It would be good if I could set up emails if my usage is more than a certain amount (which I choose) in a day or a week etc
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Why not book mark/ favourite the page, and then you could go there every time you log on /boot up.... as a first page, to see how you are doing.... after a couple of times it will become a "habit" ! ! !
pierre_pierre
Grafter

or even make it your home page Cool