cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help

samuria
Grafter

Urgent help

User wickedimports we have moved to a new office and are going to have fibre but they are moving the old phone number over tomorrow. At the moment we are using a Talktalk internet from another company. We have tried all day to find out if they are moving our old broadband with the line. If we have no service then both companies will be unable to do any work. We have posted twice onthe tickect and tried phoning all day all you get is  30 min wait time to answer the phone. Twice the phone battery has gone dead while we try to get an answer. We have tried from 11am until 7 pm to get help and cant so we dont know if we will be able to work tomorrow or not.
What disgusting service if there is 30 min wait time get MORE STAFF
4 REPLIES 4
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Urgent help

Is this a 'business broadband' service?  Were they using the business support number?
If critical to business then buying a corded handset and holding on would be the sensible thing to do.
Sorry if that sounds over critical.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'll get someone to pick the ticket up. however a quick glance over the account shows that the phone order is due to complete today and then we'll place the broadband order.
If this is a business critical service I'd strongly suggest moving to one of our business accounts rather than a residential one.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Is this the company http://www.wickedimports.co.uk/ described as "Wicked Imports are the largets importer and retailer of Big Boys Toys in the UK."
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Samuria,
I have now responded to ticket 80332715 on your account. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience if you have any further questions.