cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Unlimited

reserved
Grafter

Upgrade to Unlimited

Since I upgraded to Unlimited earlier this month I have noticed that my allowance in the Members Centre is showing 0 KB:
This month you've used
X.XXGB
of your 0KB allowance

If that's correct then I go over even before I connect  Shocked
Surely it should show "unlimited"!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Upgrade to Unlimited

It's somethign we're thinking of changing, however it's not really a high priority compared to some of the other fixes.
73862 is raised internally for this
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
reserved
Grafter

Thanks Chris  Wink
mikko
Grafter

Please, please keep the "This month you've used X.XXGB". I find it very useful (eg, did the 13 yr old download or stream for most of the night? And there are some other reasons too.)
What would be even more useful would be almost real-time graphs (anyone remember the graphs in the early days of Metronet?). How about it PN? Know you've got loads to do so won't hold my breath. Would be a nice refinement though.
My old ISP used to say "Not available for your plan (which was unlimited), assuming I didn't need to know.
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Quote from: reserved
Since I upgraded to Unlimited earlier this month I have noticed that my allowance in the Members Centre is showing 0 KB:
This month you've used
X.XXGB
of your 0KB allowance

If that's correct then I go over even before I connect  Shocked

The bit that makes me smile is if you hover your mouse pointer over the question mark on usage allowance you get:-
During this billing period you can use up to 0KB. If you use more than 0KB we'll add 0KB to your allowance (at a cost of £0.00), unless you've set a maximum extra spend at Manage My Usage.