cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating your main site

elkieluca
Grafter

Updating your main site

I still have another email address with TalkTalk that I use occasionally and today they have really gone all out with a lovely new web site.  Why can't my favourite ISP Plusnet spend the time to improve their website.  I have to log in twice each time as it doesn't take my password the first time and its so plain and ordinary. Please whoever is in charge of the site try to do better. Thanks  Smiley
6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Updating your main site

I'm ex-TT too, and still visit the forums (occiasionally). Unlike you though, maryf, I much prefer the PN forum layout, it's much simpler, easier to navigate and not plauged by a confusing navigation  pane - have you read the post 'How lovely it looks'?
Each to their own though.
John
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi maryf,
Sorry about that, definitely sounds like something we need to look into. Do you mean this site (community.plus.net, with the forums etc) or our main website with your members' centre, where you log in to view bills and manage your account?
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

i like the way the accounts pages is setup everything is simple to use and access Wink
elkieluca
Grafter

Hi Matt,
I mean the main website where the accounts are. I always have to put my name and password twice and quite often three times before I get in.  I know its very slow and I accept that but its a nuisance having to type the same stuff over and over.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It doesn't solve your problem but have you considered using autologin https://portal.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=autologin
elkieluca
Grafter

Thanks for that Oldjim I'll try it.

Yes it works and its much faster, took me straight into view my usage page.  Thanks.