cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

Lodge01
Grafter

Update

Hi, just letting you know it's been a while now since my broadband was fixed. You should recall I had 4 to 5 months of a pretty lousy & mostly unusable connection due to a fault at the exchange, & plusnet's failure to address the matter efficiently.
I was informed there would be some financial reimbursement/refund after the problem was rectified, as of yet this has not been evident.
I don't really fancy waiting 45 minutes on the phone only to probably have to listen some inevitable form of verbal condescending attitude from plusnets new tele workforce.
So any chance someone here can sort this out for me?
Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Update

Hi Lodge01,
I'm looking at this now, I'll send you a ticket with more specific details ASAP.
Adam
EDIT:
I've just updated ticket 89026529.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Lodge01
Grafter

Hi Adam & thanks for reply,
I'm not usually inclined to turn down free wonka, but you've over calculated what i pay for my broadband.
It's alot less than stated on the ticket you've sent!
However, to make amends for that, if you go through the previous history you'll be able to determine the issues began as far back as January this year, and not resolved until late June or early July.
Hope this is of some help!
Thanks again.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi,
I've based my calculations on the full cost of broadband subscription, still happy to offer it.
I can look at this again but.....
However, to make amends for that, if you go through the previous history you'll be able to determine the issues began as far back as January this year,

and before that you said:
You should recall I had 4 to 5 months of a pretty lousy & mostly unusable connection due to a fault at the exchange

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Lodge01
Grafter

Ok. Sounds pretty good to me!!!
Very many thanks!
You folk working the forums here should definitely be showing the rest of Plusnet how things are done!
Certainly are the companies best asset & its saving grace. Fact!
Could you please confirm whether this'll be a bank refund or account credit? I'm not bothered which it is, just like to know what's what.
Cheers again!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem,
Thanks for the kind words.
We're doing this as a refund rather than credit.
I'll let you know when it's been processed so you know when the 7-10 working days begin before that's due to reach you.
UPDATE: The refund has been processed so the funds will be with you within 10 working days at the latest.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Lodge01
Grafter

Hi, again.
Well now, since posting this thread & receiving refund from Plusnet, my connection speed has been dropping & I'm getting Disconnects on router. (Red Light)
Is someone willing to look into this for me?
Thanks.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3659647632
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there again and sorry to hear about the issue.
Diagnostics show nothing obvious I'm afraid.
Reporting a fault would be the best way forward: http://faults.plus.net
BTW which light is it that's going/showing as red?
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team