cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievabley poor service

Itaryum

Unbelievabley poor service

I have been with Plusnet for 6 months now. Once I signed up it took over a month to get my internet up and running because of constant faults with the order system plusnet use and the engineers flat out not turning up. Since then my internet has been mostly fine up until a week or so ago where it went down. I contacted Plusnet who escalated the issue and a few days later it was back up, this was a huge inconvenience but I was happy it was back up. Yesterday I got home to find it down again. I contacted plusnet and was told that last time it had randomly started working again and the same fault had cropped up again. Fortunately though they told me they could have an engineer at my house the next morning (this morning) But at 13:00 they had yet to show. I then contacted Plusnet AGAIN who said the order had been messed up again and it will now be Monday morning. This is an absolute disgrace, I have never contacted Plusnet for any reason and had them actually do what I asked without a problem, it seems the order system they use must consist of word of mouth and smoke signals. When the problem was fixed last time why was it not investigated further? Something clearly caused it to go down why would anyone throw their hands up and say "well it fixed itself that my job done"? Now I want to be clear that I do not in any way blame the customer service representatives I spoke to, each of them were helpful and considerate but I do blame the company as a whole and the awful infrastructure they seem to have.

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Unbelievabley poor service

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had.

I can see you have a engineer booked in this morning.

Let us know if the issues continue after.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team