cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top cash back not tracking

AzZ

Top cash back not tracking

Hi.
Just got my fibre installed today. I ordered via TCB on the 14th as they had a £70 cashback offer. It was my first time using TCB but the cashback has not tracked. I thought I'd wait until I went live to see of it eventually came through but it still hasn't shown.
I'm in the process of submitting a claim however I am not sure what to use as my 'order number' as I can't see any record of this in the emails I received. If someone could let me know I can get the claim submitted and hopefully receive the CB.
Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Top cash back not tracking

Welcome to the forums. Smiley
You will find guidance on cashback including information on how to find your 'order number' in this post. Hopefully that will enable you to submit your claim.
David
AzZ

Hi.
Thanks for the link, I must have missed it. I'll give it a few more weeks and see what happens.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi AzZ,
Hope you managed to get all the information you needed for the claim, please let us know how it goes - if we do need to pick it up after Quidco get back to you please give us a shout and we'll do so.
AzZ

Just an update.
The cashback still hasn't tracked and the order was made on 14th April. The installation date was on the 25th of April, so I think a reasonable time has now passed. I want to subit a claim via Top cash back however I am still wondering what to enter into the field 'Order number'. I can't see any record of a specific order number in any of the emails so what shall I enter?
Please advise me so I can get this sorted out.
Thanks.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi AzZ,
Use this number: 2152905
It's actually your service ID (only of use to us really) but it's what we'd generally use in that situation.
Hope that helps Smiley
AzZ

Thanks Matt.
I have now lodged the claim. I will update the thread when I hear back from them.
AzZ

Update.
The cashback has now tracked and is payable. Initially the cashback was going to be used to pay the remaining contract for leaving my previous ISP early, however they waived the fee when Sky took over. Great news as the money will go towards my shiny new N66u Smiley