cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Cashback not being tracked

madhon

Top Cashback not being tracked

Hi,
When I signed up to Plusnet I went through topcashback and should have got £85 in cashback (I signed up on 15th Jan).
However, it never tracked. Is there anything I can do?
Thanks
Jonathon

6 REPLIES 6
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Top Cashback not being tracked

Hello @madhon,

Thanks for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear of the problems you are having with your cashback. I can see that the cashback has been tracked on our side and would advise that you raise a claim with Top cashback and get back to us after 30 days if you are still having an issue.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
madhon

Ok Thanks,

Will keep an eye out and come back to you if needed.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem, let us know if you have any issues following raising a claim regarding this. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
madhon

Had the following from TopCashback

We have recently been provided with a resolution to your claim, and I'm sorry to say that the merchant has taken the decision to decline your claim on this occasion.

The reason that has been supplied for this in helping to clarify states that your 'Transaction cannot be traced'.

This does suggest that the merchant has been unable to locate your queried transaction based upon the information that you have provided as your main order number for this claim, and as such, has had to decline your claim and cashback.

However, if you are able to provide any alternative order references then we would be happy to see if we can dispute this for you and attempt to recover your expected cashback.

What would the  order number be so i can dispute this ?  As i dont remember been given one

madhon

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @madhon 

I'm sorry to see your TopCashback claim has been declined. We can see your account has tracked on the appropriate affiliate offer, so something's definitely not right. I've raised this to our marketing team to investigate further.

Your order number that TopCashback are asking for to progress a dispute I believe is the service ID for your account I've added into this ticket. We'll investigate this further first from our side and I'll get back to you within 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet