Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to say goodbye

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Time to say goodbye

Well i've been with plusnet for a long time and at the start never had any major issues up until the new billing system got rolled out after yet more issues with the billing system enough was enough im now switching to another provider which will complete in 2 weeks but i would like to say thank you to the community members who have given me help in the past and also to thank @Gandalf  and @MatthewWheeler who have also sorted some recent issues but sadly them issues have arrised yet again. I may come back to plusnet sometime in the future once they have ironed out the issues with the new system. So all that leaves me to say is goodbye.

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Time to say goodbye

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Community Site Feedback to Plusnet Feedback.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Time to say goodbye

Thanks for your post @jamesanstee apologies for the delayed response and I'm sorry to see you've decided to leave us. All the best with your new provider and I hope you'll choose to return at some point in the future.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet