cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to move on...but thanks P/N

sassy62
Grafter

Time to move on...but thanks P/N

Sadly the time has come to move on from plusnet purely due to financial reasons..unfortunately PN just couldnt match the package and price for phone and broadband of another provider...im talking ten quid a month cheaper and double the usage (not that I need it)
But..I will grab the opportunity to say thanks to plusnets staff...the experience has been 100% faultless and trouble free in the 2-3 years I have been with you.
Ok..its a bit of a wind up trying to get through...but I have found this to be the case with all of the other big providers since I started 'window shopping'
All in all..pound for pound Id honestly say that, to date PN have been the best ISP i have been with and I wuld recommend them to anyone..in fact...if it doesnt work out with the new provider I will be back in a flash!!
Good luck to the staff..and I hope you contune to grow...whilst keeping your individuality..
All the best... Smiley
22 REPLIES 22
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Time to move on...but thanks P/N

I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to go and wish you all the best with your new ISP. However, don't forget that we'll welcome you back with open arms if they don't live up to your expectations Smiley
Santiago
Grafter

Goodbye Mr Pouncer, it was nice to know you.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Nice talking with you PP, all the best with your new ISP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sassy62
Grafter

CHeers...I think im going to need it!...already having withdrawl symptoms! (no coitus interuptus jokes please!!)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

A policeman sees a car weaving all over the road and hits his flashing lights. He walks up to the driver's window and sees a good looking woman behind the wheel. There is a strong smell liquor on her breath.
He says, "I'm going to give you a breathalyzer test to determine if you are under the influence of alcohol."
She blows up the balloon and he walks it back to his patrol unit. After a couple of minutes, he returns to her car and says, "It looks like you've had a couple of stiff ones."
She replies, "You mean it shows that, too?"
sassy62
Grafter

I got got pulled over last week...the copper said 'im going to have to ask you to blow in the box'
I said, 'why?...I havn't been drinking'
He said, 'no its not that...my Kentucky fried chicken is too hot'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

already having withdrawl symptoms!

You know where we are if you change your mind tPP we'll be here to welcome you back if you change your mind.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sassy62
Grafter

Cheers Adam...will always keep that in mind...in the meantime, if plusnet change their mind about wanting to charge me 33 quid for broadband and phone let me know .. Grin  Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Morning,
Yes, there's a very good chance we can make some movement there.
Let me know if you want to discuss this in more detail, I don't mind giving you a call if you want to have a chat about this in more detail and see if we can come to an agreement (sure we can).
I know it's not exactly the same circumstances but you may find this thread interesting: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,87347.0.html
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sassy62
Grafter

Hi Adam..thanks for that..
Im familiar with the thread..Ive been posting in it..interesting reading..
What I cant figure though I why some people appear to get a better and / or faster connection with two different ISP's even though the line is the same..the only difference being the router...its the same line into the house..the same exchange etc..we only 2.5-3 (if the wind is blowing this way at 3 am!!)...but the pro account we had for a while promised a more stable connection etc..yet its still all the same equipment etc..?Huh
You have mail by the way..
Steve
Seasoned Pro

LLU makes a big difference to me I can reach speeds of upto 24meg that I cant reach with PN at this moment in time.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

LLU and BTW DSL Max / ADSL2+ are totally different technologies. Sometimes one product will perform better than the other.
Adam's off for a day or two so if you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me.
sassy62
Grafter

Well...ive tried to figure it out...I give in...What is LLU?
smiffyb36
Grafter

Local Loop Unbundling
In Leymans (or how I understand it  :D) it's using the wires provided by companies other than BT Openreach/wholesale (forget which). This means different speeds, contentions, service levels etc.