cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time required by Plusnet to answer a Question 42HRS 34SECONDS ??????

deathtrap
Grafter

Time required by Plusnet to answer a Question 42HRS 34SECONDS ??????

As above , is this a joke or something, I mean is nearly 3mths of waiting and providing info about a peering problem not long enough to have to wait to have my questions answered ?
10 REPLIES 10
AndyH
Grafter

Re: Time required by Plusnet to answer a Question 42HRS 34SECONDS ??????

deathtrap
Grafter

That's the one I'm forming the opinion that Peering issues aren't one of Plusnet's priorities, or they have too many customers these days
AndyH
Grafter

I think the issue is out of their control unfortunately. All they can do is report and raise it with Level3/AS6453.
I've responded on the thread with some info which might be of help.
As for the ticket response times....no comment  Embarrassed
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

42 hours 34 seconds response time predicted by your system after I submitted a query 5 minutes ago using your online query form.
Not acceptable for a business service!
Do you have the queries printed on tablets of stone and delivered by donkey cart to a remote answer desk in the Welsh Mountains?
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Topics merged as the identical time is suspicious
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Not suspicious at all Jim, that's the average response time update yesterday so anyone opening a ticket will be told that.
Yes it's too long, we know that Sad
@Deathtrap, there's nothing we can add to your ticket that we wouldn't be able to look at in the forum, although I can see that Matt was going to speak to Dave about the issues so I'll find out what was said.
@AlaricAdair
The business response time will be a lot shorter than that, the figure shown is the average response time for a residential ticket. We don't have the same info for business customers shown.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Nothing suspicious Jim. It's a totally different incident and the time copied directly from the screen. A print is here.
That alone has taken PlusNet from "recommended" by my business to "possible" supplier.  I raised the query because PN have not delivered when they said they would.  I'll let them deal with that query in their routine way, but I chose to leave feedback here about the extended duration of response shown on there online system. The defence of it will be faster for a business account does not hold water, I entered the query from my business signon and was told 42 Hours.
I used to have the local IT Support teams for 28 countries for a global bank reporting to me. Let's just say if the manager of any team working for me allowed an average 42 hour response period to build up it would seriously shorten his/her career.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Perhaps suspicious is the wrong word - disgusting would have been more appropriate  Lips_are_sealed
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

This will be remembered as one of Plusnet's low points Sad
Low points are best viewed from a high point. Let's hope they get there soon.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I can't see them climbing the hill any time soon. Sad They'd far sooner keep making stupid introductory offers and keep advertising to continue to pile pressure on the CSC rather than protect their reputation for providing good support. The numbers of people who will never consider Plusnet again due to a bad experience (and telling all their friends/colleagues) will be growing daily.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)