cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket system gone?

boingy

Ticket system gone?

Has the support ticket system gone? All I get now is a bunch of videos and a some step by step questions which do not cover my problem.
3 REPLIES 3
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Ticket system gone?

They hid it, book mark https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
martinu
Dabbler

This is one of my biggest criticisms of Plusnet. Their so-called Help and Support consists of FAQs and videos, with no obvious way of bypassing all that crap and raising a ticket.
I keep mentioning this to support people (Bob Pullen, please take this comment on board) when I report temporary failures of things like mail server, webspace server etc, and support staff agree that access to ticket system is very poor - but nothing ever gets done about it.
Yes, have the FAQs and videos for the people that need them, but have a way of raising tickets - preferably without having to try to work out which category to put them in - when the FAQs don't answer the problem because it's a Plusnet problem not  user problem.
nursemorph
Dabbler

A poor ticket system with it not easily accessible means a significant reduction in tickets raised...meaning those in charge can say their service is excellent and point to the lack of tickets as proof! Just shows that business consumers are the only ones that matter to PN and residential customers aren't worthy of proper service....just shows the bigger the business, the more money becomes the only priority...Plusnet was head and shoulders above the rest to begin with but, as they've grown, they've become no different to every other service provider and I'd rate them alongside BT themselves for how poorly residential customers are viewed
dick:quote