cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket response times

The_10th
Grafter

Ticket response times

Anyone else experiencing poor ticket response times? Have comments added to a couple of tickets 2nd March and 6th March and nothing yet. To be honest I have found ticket responses to take several days on average this last year. This is far from the good service I noted in the not too distant past and would have expected better.
2 REPLIES 2
joncar
Dabbler

Re: Ticket response times

Yes, I totally agree. That is my experience too. Response times are really bad. It doesn't even vary. Since the beginning of this year, virtually every response has taken at least 4 days.
However some people seem to be very pleased with PN customer service so it seems to vary. What are the criteria for this premier service, and why are some people relegated to 3rd Class service I wonder?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Ticket response times

We've noticed response times increasing again over the past few days too. We're looking to determine exactly why this is happening at the moment whilst everyone who can possibly answer support tickets is doing so at the moment, it really is all hands on deck.
I'm sorry I can't make any promises right now as to how this can improve but I will keep you all posted as to how things are going as we chip away at tickets to get response times going back in the right direction.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team