First picture is from IE8 and the second from Firefox
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: This help page needs sorting

Thanks Jim,
Although the text is legible it is blurred and I'm sure this would give anyone with even a slight visual impairment (that includes me) problems reading it.
I'll get a problem raised now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TicnTac
Grafter

Is it just me then in regards to the Forum text being slightly larger and the above icons for the forum usage is looking a little blurry? I know I mentioned this a few days or a week ago in my usual post, dunno  Undecided  Roll_eyes every other page I ever surfed at, when possible that is, is normal as normal, plus it is the same in FF IE SAF KM and OP, suppose I could take snapshots, but I'm now off to do the daily check on that facebook thing  Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

TicnTac,
Try taking a screengrab and post it here. I wear glasses/contacts due to having poor vision in one eye (hmm maybe I should get a monocle) and can't see any problems with my specs on or just using my good eye. PS I'm back on track with things today so I'll be dealing with your fault/post before close of play.
Oldjim,
Re that page I'm afraid it's not going go be updated, basically as the images aren't poor resolution they are just smaller than the page  they have been lifted from. To enlarge them would spoil the layout of the page. As the screengrabs are just intended as a visual guide or reference and have supporting with them it dosen't concern us too much.
Adam.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I'm sorry but I don't accept that as a valid reason.
The basic page width as fixed by the banner header at the top is 730px and the text is also set at that width
If the graphics were made the same width then they would look as attached
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry Jim,
I get your point but we do have to prioritise issues like this and to be frank this one doesn't rate highly. I will approach the relevant team again though.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team