cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "View My Broadband Usage" page information overlaps.

FIXED
TigerLillies
Hooked

The "View My Broadband Usage" page information overlaps.

Hi folks.

Not a major issue, however it is something more of an irritation.

I regularly check my BB usage and find that the information columns are overlapping the actual information that I want to see; Mondays usage!

I have attached a screen shot.

AFAIK, my PC or browser is not at fault (as I have tried logging in to this page via company PC) and the result is the same.

So I doubt there is a fix for it other than altering your (Plusnet's) web-code, but I thought I'd mention it and see if we get any improvement on it in the near future (weeks, months or years). Smiley

A Linux Mint 18 user with fully updated Firefox browser, who gets the same results on Microsoft machines.

Thanks.

Screen shot:

Screenshot from 2016-11-28 20_27_39.png

2 REPLIES 2
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: The "View My Broadband Usage" page information overlaps.

Hi @TigerLillies,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Data tables can be quite fiddly to fit into small spaces when there are a lot of columns. With that said though, I am sure we can do something to make this better by making the table scrollable or adjusted a bit so that they fit better.

I will raise this with my team to look into and use this thread as an example (if that's ok with you?).

Thanks,

Jack

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: The "View My Broadband Usage" page information overlaps.

Fix

Just so we are clear, this is my monthly usage table (Mac OSX Firefox v50.0)

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 21.57.11.png

I will check my Windows PC to see if this makes any difference

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.