cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankyou To All Of You That Helped Me

Lynda
Grafter

Thankyou To All Of You That Helped Me

I'm new here and had a bit of a 'mare to put it politely getting connected and an email account sorted and allsorts of bothersome tripe that drove me nuts this past weekend.
I do have to thank Adam in Customer Service and a couple of the guys here that assisted me in any way they could even if some of my questions were probably poorly explained or just all over the place borne out of sheer frustration !!!
You were all GREAT at getting my answers responded to fast and did your darndest to ensure I was up 'n' running for the weekend and I really appreciate the assistance.
I'm getting great speeds and no downtime and my Caller Display does what it says on the tin now so I'm a happy camper.
Thankyou all very much indeed.
Lynda X

Wink
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Thankyou To All Of You That Helped Me

Brilliant, thanks very much and I'm glad to hear that your happy with your service again Lynda.
I'll certainly pass on your gratitude to anyone else who helped out.
If you do encounter any more problems in the future I'd advise contacting support to start off with but do get in touch with me or any of the other members of staff on here if you feel like your not getting anywhere.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team