cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks from a satisfied customer

gade888

Thanks from a satisfied customer

this post is to tell you that I am very satisfied with thevery smooth transfer to plusnet phone and broadband. I used to be with orange, had sooo many (unresolved) problems, no internet for 2 months, was trying for another provider, BT wanted to charge me £136 to send out an engineer to install a new line and would have given me a new number, so unwilling to help etc, so I cancelled my order with them, on the 3rd of August I got an email from them saying an engineer would come on the 27th of July!!!!!! (5 days before the email was sent)  to install a new phone line (long after I had cancelled the order), ever since they are sending me letters with free 3 months broadband etc......
Plusnet did not charge anything for an engineer, the broadband was up and running quicker than any of the others promised (and probably would NOT have delivered), not probs to get started, very helpful (and friendly!!! support)
The only regret I have is that due to my lack of internet time (library restricts your use to one hour) I completely forgot to go through topcashback and missed out on the cashback, BUT I am soo glad BT let me down so badly, as now with plusnet I am saving £171 a year compared to BT and/or Orange...
So all in all I am VERY satisfied customer now (as is my son, who had no internet all over the rainy summer holidays, which I was actually quite pleased about)
Thanks! Annette
2 REPLIES 2
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Thanks from a satisfied customer

Welcome to the Forum Annette
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Thanks from a satisfied customer

Hi Annette and welcome to Plusnet,
Thanks for the kind words and the feedback.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team