cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the support during upgrade to FTTC

WWWombat
Grafter

Thanks for the support during upgrade to FTTC

We've recently had our ADSL connection upgraded to FTTC, and I want to use this post to thank those that helped get it there. It certainly wasn't a smooth process (details over here), but perhaps not as many complications as Devonian's.
However when we hit the worst part (due to BT), we also got the best possible support from Adam here - via ticket, phone and forum culminating in several contacts a day. I've seen the Digital Care team on here giving excellent support to people over the years, but never expected to need it myself.
This just re-iterates that there is a distinct willingness within the Plusnet support teams to help you through your problems. They can't do everything themselves - because they depend on "their suppliers" as much as any other ISP - so patience is sometimes needed. But they *do* want to help you.
Many thanks!
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Thanks for the support during upgrade to FTTC

Thanks again! Smiley
so patience is sometimes needed. But they *do* want to help you.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Obviously we do understand how vital our services are to people, however we can't always be expected to resolve issues at the flick of a switch, I wish it was that easy, some issues can be overcome quickly and where protracted ones like this pop up we're really noticing that ownership at this end is a major key in nailing them.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team