cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Adam/Chris

Bjn
Grafter

Thanks Adam/Chris

Most post here are from people with problems and few on how helpful the ISP staff are in their monitoring this forum and speedy help.
I'd like to say thank you to Adam/Chris with a resent problem which I don't know any other ISP who would have been so speedy and helpful via a forum like this. I was recently on holiday in Tenerife when I tried facetime via wireless network in my hotel to talk to my granddaughter at home. It did not work, my son telephoned to say out internet connection was down no internet light on router. He had tried all the normal things rebooting ect which normally worked. I posted on this forum and the problem was picked up and I'm not sure what was done via Plusnet but later that day a reply to my post said the connection was backup and working.One very happy son who did not have to wait nearly two weeks for my return to sort out problem and a very good service from Plusnet.
I don't know any other ISP who pickup problems are sort them out via forums like this.
Thank you  and my granddaughter thinks facetime if fantastic been able to talk to us over 2500 miles away with a live view of snow on mount Tidie. Grin
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Thanks Adam/Chris

Hi Bjn,
Thanks very much indeed for that, really glad you're impressed - sounds like an amazing holiday too Smiley