cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you

Kpfran
Grafter

Thank you

I fully understand that you tend to get a lot of negative comments on forums from a small percentage of repeat customers who have encountered problems,but I would like to add a positive thumbs up
I put my online order in with Plusnet on the 29/1214 for ADSL Broadband & Weekend Phone calls....
One week later the Router turned up and my Broadband was up & running the same day within 5 mins of connecting the Router.
I was then sent an email to say the phone would transfer across on the 22/01/15......
At 6.00 am on the 22nd I recieved an email to say my phone had transferred..
No loss of service with transferring Broadband & phone to Plusnet,
Today I rang up Customer Services to take advantage of their Line Rental Saver... I got through in about 10 seconds to a very helpful adviser who sorted my Saver package within a few minutes.
A big Thank You from me for making my transfer from a less than helpful Post Office hassle free.
Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Thank you

Morning Kpfan
Thanks so much for your kind words! Really happy to hear of your experience and thanks for sharing this with us.
If there is anything we can do moving forward, let us know.
Smiley
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Kpfran
Grafter

Order sent end of December,connected to Broadband early January,phone changed over late January and then this morning £50 cash back cheque received in the post...
All in all excellent changeover and great service...Thank you Plusnet.....one very satisfied new customer. Smiley
picbits
Rising Star

Always good to see it isn't all doom and gloom Smiley Thanks for taking the time to post  Smiley