cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Plusnet!

charlatan
Dabbler

Thank you Plusnet!

My longstanding connectivity problem finally seems to have been resolved, so many thanks to Tony and colleagues for your efforts in sorting this. Apparently BT did something called a 'tie pair modify' – not sure if that's the same as a 'lift and shift', but whatever it is, it seems to have done the trick. It's been a frustrating period for all of us, and I'm just relieved it finally seems to be over. I much prefer being a happy customer!  Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Thank you Plusnet!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad to hear your issues appear to have been resolved and I'll make sure the feedback is passed on.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
pvmb
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Well the day is not yet over, and I don't know if it is or is not thanks to Plusnet but, following monitoring my connection over the last two days, I have not seen any disconnections. This is a big change over recent days and presumably weeks, so something seems to have changed and not at my end.
Will keep monitoring.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

A tie-pair modification means the wires carrying your line around the exchange are exchanged. So if the originals were faulty, or simply had a dodgy connection the problem is likely to be fixed.
Hopefully that is the case and you can now look forward to an improved service. Smiley
David