cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you PlusNet

Mask
Dabbler

Thank you PlusNet

I tried replying to my latest email but it failed to send, so I hope this gets passed to the correct and relevant areas. On Sunday my broadband started dropping out. I thought it was my old router failing, so I dug out a backup one I bought a couple of years ago, but the problem continued. So I rang on Monday morning, and the phone hardly rang after the various choices before it was answered. And when I rang later in the day with an update, I expected to be waiting for a long time for the phone to be answered, but it rang no more than 4 or 5 times.
The issue now seems to be resolved. And I wanted to register my thanks.
So here's what I tried to send.

-------

Hi
I would like to thank you for your prompt response to this issue. I know people are very quick to complain, but not always as quick to give credit when credit is due. And I hope this gets passed to anyone relevant.
I joined force9 way back in 1999 when it was dial up, and we had to endure an occasional engaged tone, and later on, to resolve this, a cut off every hour to dial up again to give everyone a chance to be on line.
I'm always loyal to companies if I'm happy with the service, and I've had few issues in all these years. So although I've had offers from Sky, as we have a box, and various other companies, I've stuck with PlusNet, partly because things run smoothly, but also because I use the email on many sites, and I like the way I can change the first part of the email address to anything I like, and reuse it on sites that require more than one log in and various email addresses.
Lately though my husband has been asking about changing to BT, to get the sports channel they have coming up that will be showing our local football team. And, as I'm in charge of the technical side of our household, I had started to think through the logistics of going through web sites and changing the email registered with them and how I'd manage with loosing my main email address.
However, after my experience in the past few days. The prompt answering of my phone calls, an obvious British call centre (and, I'm not being racist, but when call centres are out of our own country, not only is language/strong accents an issue, but the understanding of the problem can be too) , the regular updates of my issue. And, what appears to be a quick solution. I am no longer thinking about changing suppliers at all, and will happily pay for the BT sports channel as an extra, rather than loose this service.
Thank you for reading this waffling email, and thank you for your service.

3 REPLIES 3
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Re: Thank you PlusNet

Hi Tricia,
You might want to obscure your username from your post, as this forum is open to the 'public' so not really a good idea to have anyone able to see it. If you've linked your account to your forum profile then the PlusNet staff will be able to see your username through that route and is only visible to them.
Oh, just in case you don't know how to change it, click on the edit button at the top-right of your post.
RPM.
That's RPM to you!!
Mask
Dabbler

Ahh, thanks. And done 🙂
adie:quote
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, thanks very much indeed - really glad you're happy with the service, and thanks for the positive feedback.
If the fault's now resolved it might be worth closing off the fault ticket on your account - if you visit http://faults.plus.net you should be able to click the 'my fault is resolved' button that should do it.
Thanks again, and please let us know if there's anything at all we can help with.