Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you.... Much Appreciated.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Thank you.... Much Appreciated.

I have been known, in the past, to complain, so it is nice to be able to heap some praise on the Customer Service staff, who have been dealing with my speed issue over the past 6 weeks.... Patience, and perseverence on both sides of the screen, seem to have paid off handsomely.
Thanks to TT..
my original "speed issue" was a drop from a measly 1.2mb to 750 then to 500 k.... on a very stable line... albeit a very long line...
Eventually, TT put me on to the 21CN system, and for the past 14 days or so, my speed has been in excess of 3.5mb.... and tonight, I had a problem with running Youtube videos which kept buffering.... I changed the filter on the router to the phone line, and did a speed test.....
here it is.... I have never had speeds this good..... and look at that speed 4582 Kbps.... on a profile of 4500Kbps  and a max achievable speed of 4000 Kbps
Oh and something else..... I am running on a Wireless Router.... if I used the cable to connect to my laptop, it could be higher... but I am well satisfied....
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
20:20 …. BT speed test

Download Speed
      4582 Kbps

0 Kbps -------------------------------------4000 Kbps
                                                              Max Achievable Speed

Download speedachieved during the test was - 4582 Kbps
For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 1200-4000 Kbps.
IP Profile for your line is - 4500 Kbps
The throughput of Best Efforts (BE) classes achieved during the test is - 14.8:26.98:58.21 (SBE:NBE:PBE)
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
So for all your doubters.... and all you with line problems.... have patience... "it could be you"....
to PlusNet
Thank you ... much appreciated    Wink
3 REPLIES 3
magnetism2772
Grafter

Re: Thank you.... Much Appreciated.

merry christmas  , well deserved  so rollout the (rum)barrel for being a jolly sailor shutter
TicnTac
Grafter

ummmmmmmmm, you knew I would reply to this one right? Wink
have patience... "it could be you".

Is this a lottery advert, or will this be something forthcoming that Plusnet / BT might fix the line problem after almost 9 months?  Roll_eyes

Ya never know, it might even be fixed by installing a dud-link router Wink
Excluding the jest and banter, tis nice to hear you got sorted in such a quick and short space of time Wink
Who is TT? Sounds like some model railway guage? (It is actually a model railway guage)  Roll_eyes  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Morning all,
I've just checked your account Gerry and can see that the TT is who I thought it was. I'll make sure he gets the recognition and appreciation he deserves Smiley
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team