cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You

Callet

Thank You

I know this is terribly unfashionable and not very British but I just wanted to say thanks...
After years of suffering under Orange, often being without broadband for extended periods, I made the switch to Plusnet just over a week ago.There was one small speed issue after the switch, which is what I suspect Orange have failed to deal with all these years, but it was sorted out immediatedly, explained properly and politely and all is as it should be now. My speed has gone from a very intermittent 3-4Mb/s to 12Mb/S
Well done and thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Thank You

Welcome to the forum Callet and good to hear things are progressing well for you Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you're happy with the service! Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
PeterPan
Grafter

Just wanted to say "Thanks very much" to link:csa removed who handled my support telephone call yesterday. (#65412225)
My problem did not originate with PN, but with Norton 360 and Norton Internet Security (an incomplete uninstall / replace), which blocked access to the Internet.
Oliver patiently led me through proving that it was not a PN problem and advised that I uninstall all Norton products and start again.  I've done that and all now seems to be fine  Smiley
Thanks Oliver!
Peter
adie:red csa name removed as per link:rules
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks PeterPan, I'll make sure that's passed on.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
drw
Grafter

I suppose that as I have a Plusnet subscriber for about 9 years I am also a very satisfied customer as well.  So thank you PN staff.