Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You Plusnet !

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Thank You Plusnet !

I switched from BT to Plusnet just over 2 weeks ago for home phone and broadband, altho its early days, i have to say that ive found support to be top notch its nice to speak to someone who is english and who actully chats with you rather than treat you like a robot with yes or no answers.
My move has been painless and stress free Smiley Ive also found the help from plusnet staff via the forums a joy! Ive never seen support like this anywhere else and i hope they carry on with the way its running now as its just spot on.
Plusnet`s account side is very easy to access and use, everything seams to be clearly made out so its easy to access and understand your account. And theres a few tabs for different things which are clear to understand, which is ideal if you want to add something to your package it means you do it yourself without having to really pester the call centre.
I must also highly rate plusnets home phone and broadband packages, ive search all around the net for the best deals which suit me, and i can honestly say again that plusnet current packages are very reasonable.
Ive gone for plusnet Extra which gives you 60gig monthly limit but you also get free downloads from 12pm to 8am which is perfect if you want to download any game updates or software.... as this dose not affect your current package.
Im not after a free months internet here, but i think where praise is due... why not go the full hog!
Great friendly and family feeling company/community!
Thank You!
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Thank You Plusnet !

Thanks for the kind words and for the feedback, we're glad to see joining Plusnet has worked out well for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team