cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You Plusnet!

Stella

Thank You Plusnet!

I stumbled across this company in 2008 by accident.  I was looking for another internet provider and got lucky. The Plusnet team are quite possibly unique in that they actually do care about their customers! They obviously enjoy their work and that comes across when I've phoned for either help or info - they make me feel that they've been waiting the whole day just for my call and won't be satisfied until I'm happy (how refreshing as opposed to feeling like a nuisance)  Smiley  I am also reassured by the fact that they follow up with emails and text messages. I've just added my phone to my broadband package with Plusnet and might be premature in my praise but if past experience is anything to go by I am quite confident in a seamless switchover.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Thank You Plusnet!

Don't forget you can pay your line rental for 12 months up front and save a packet
spannerhappy
Dabbler

Wow what a total reversal of most of the comments on here! Most people writing on here, myself included, seem to have had a bad experience with the broadband and the customer service too.
Good luck
Hope you don't fall into the "just wait 72hrs" part of the broadband experience.
(Unless your corporate and trying to balance out the bad  comments with a good one on the forum that is!)
matt_2k34
Grafter

@spannerhappy,
everyone knows that when people receive good customer service, they rarely say "thanks"
when people have a problem, it takes them seconds to start bitching and complaining.
Theres many many satisfied customers on this forum, just because you've had a poor starter experience:
a) give them chance to sort out the problem (and probably recompense you in some way)
b) dont keep posting in different places about the same thing, as it slows down correcting issues.
@Stella
Welcome to the forums Smiley I hope you enjoy your stay, feel free to stick around and join in (in chit chat, or just in general.. reading over peoples problems certainly can help you help others (if thats what you want to do Wink or just to keep an eye on the latest products / offers / thoughts Smiley
Regards
spannerhappy
Dabbler

Well now I've been told!
That's more like the plusnet way I've been talking about!

woo wooo go plusnet.