cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service

KatyC

Terrible Service

Plusnet has now been charging me for more than four months for broadband service - despite the fact that my download speed is less than 2 mbps and the upload speed is less than 1.5 mbps. I find their refusal to take ownership of this sub standard level of service until successful resolution incomprehensible.
As soon as I can leave this terrible service I will - and in the meantime I am going to recommend to as many potential customers as is possible to avoid Plusnet.
The fact that the business' CEO hides behind layers of "Customer Service" and refuses to address the concerns of his Company's customers [on their own forum] when asked directly is embarrassing.

This is not a business with any concern for its customers.
The CEO should be ashamed of himself.

Kind regards.
Katy
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  All caps changed in title as per Forum Rules ]
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Terrible Service

You may be under a misapprehension but to clarify the actual situation can you post the stats from your router as requested here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,96155.0.html
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Terrible Service

Hi KatyC,
Sorry that the service isn't working as it should. I can see you've got a fault reported as of the start of the month and that an engineer is booked to attend on Wednesday, hope that sorts things out for you. However the previous fault was closed off in October and nothing was reported between then and the start of January?