cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible PlusNet experience!

craigpickles

Terrible PlusNet experience!

I signed up to plusnet phone & broadband on the 6th of Feb. It's now the 6th of May and my broadband is still not working. I have had three yes THREE!! no shows from BT engineers for various reasons. I have had appointment times agreed and then said they are not available. I have had an engineer turn up at my flat on a random date that was never scheduled surprisingly on a week day I was at work so was not available to let him in.
Phoning up their cancellation team after the second no show engineer. I was told that it would cost me to cancel my account and that I would need an engineer to visit to agree that the broadband can not physically be installed to get a refund.
At the moment I am paying for a service I cannot use and have take another day of work to wait around for a engineer that has not shown up.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Terrible PlusNet experience!

craigpickles,
That sounds appalling. Please allow me to take ownership of this issue.
I'll do some digging and get back to you ASAP with a hopefully more positive update.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As a followup I can see that we have offered and engineer visit today if you are available.
Please let me know ASAP if this is something you are able to do.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pierre_pierre
Grafter

not likely he is at work, see first post
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I did see that p_p  BT had sent someone out this morning so I had to notify of this.
BT have fed back that the visit went ahead. Can you confirm please?
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team