cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical support from Plusnet

rousek

Technical support from Plusnet

Hi,
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Kate in the Tech Support team.  My computer died on Sunday and whilst I'd backed everything up, it hadn't occurred to me to back up my email account.  When I phoned this evening, Kate quickly and efficiently got me through security questions, despite me not knowing my username or password, retrieved the details so that she could reinstate my account on my new computer, and not once sighed or made me feel like a complete technophobe.  I had the call on loud speaker, so my husband could hear it and he was really impressed too.  I've never had occasion to need Plusnet's technical support before, so perhaps all their team are this good, but comparing Kate to other support desks I've had to use previously, she was excellent both in technical skills and most importantly, her social skills which made it great to interact with her even though she was, effectively, a stranger on the end of the phone.  Great job Kate, well done and many thanks!
Kind regards,
Kim and Paul Rouse
adie:red removed full CSC name ]
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Technical support from Plusnet

Hi Kim and Paul,
Thanks for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. I'm going to pass this on internally so the agent is aware of how impressed you were.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Technical support from Plusnet

Hi Kim,
A warm welcome to the forums.
As a long term PlusNET customer, the experience you have reported more accurately matches my experience of PlusNET support than the complaints one reads around here.
Hopefully you have now made a secure record of your account details...  Wink Cheesy
Hope your computer behaves itself.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.