Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Support Agent Feedback

reece251
Grafter

Technical Support Agent Feedback

Hi,
I would like to give the name of a technical support agent who was superb in sorting out my issue where other agents could not.
I had my fibre installed today and everything looked setup and working but i could not browse the internet.
I phoned up technical support and was told there was a phone fault on my line and once this was fixed I would be able to access my broadband services.
I phoned support again and this time the agent went through some additional steps to help me solve my issue by manually going into the router and configuring the settings.
Whats the best way to pass on this feedback to his supervisor?
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Technical Support Agent Feedback

PM a Moderator and they will pass it on.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Nice as it is to pass on praise, I do hope PN also pick up the fact that the first agent apparently gave incorrect information and delayed the fault resolution?  A second phone call shouldn't have been necessary Wink
reece251
Grafter

Strat - Thanks
Pwatson - Apparently the process I went through nobody ever goes through because it doesn't work often enough but he thought he would try it.