Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surveys

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Surveys

Hi PlusNet
Can you pleas set up your own survey I do not like filling in 3nd party surveys, so now I can not give you my feedback, with you using Zoomerang.   Sad
8 REPLIES 8
artificer
Grafter

Re: Surveys

+1
artmo
Aspiring Champion

What's wrong with Zoomerang?
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

It is a 3nd party
scootie
Grafter

2nd this.
i havent left feedback when closing tickets since zoomerang
hadden
Grafter

I agree with your view about 3rd party surveys and also avoid participating with them.
My reason is to do with me not being willing to share my private details around willy nilly.
However, I note that the questions on the current survey page do not include any private information, so I have been completing it. The nearest thing to personal information that is requested is a username, but I believe that could be obtained without asking me anyway.
So, I have no problem with the Zoomerang survey page. In fact I think the recent questions have improved and are quite appropriate to assessing Customer Support handling.
As a result of completing one survey, where the ticket handling could have been better, I received a follow up phone call to clarify my points of concern, so I felt that completing a survey can have a real functional benefit.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Nothing wrong with 3rd party surveys if they are conducted by a professional organisation.  I complete many surveys for You Gov and have full confidence in how they handle the info I give them.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Not to mention the financial reward we get ;)............eventually
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Of course Smiley  it's also good to open a paper and find the results of a survey that you've helped to complete.
You Gov tend to be a bit frugal with their payments but 'Itsyour review' are much more generous.