cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support by phone

Teds31
Grafter

Support by phone

I have just had reason to use customer support by phone and had quite a bit of trouble ,I had to update my card details and there was a problem,which is now cleared up,but the number of options on the phone system is very confusing.Why cant the support team when asking a customer to contact them by phone give the option number as well as the usual phone number.By the way your comments system after closing a ticket isn't working slipping straight through to the thankyou page. TED
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Support by phone

Hi Ted,
I think our telephone system is pretty normal with regards to the options that you have to choose when you call up.  Also, we do occasionally make changes to the way that the option are presented.  For examples, we might want to change the order in which Sales and Customer Services are presented to our customers when they call.
Regarding the ticket response options, would you mind giving a few more details?  What did you click on to get to that thank you page?
Teds31
Grafter

Hi James,The ticket response when I closed the ticket and tried to give a opinion on the quality,I clicked on the give a response button and it took me stright to thank you for your response,I checked it twice to be sure I hadn't clicked wrongly but it was just the same.Thanks for the reply. TED
paulby
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
Regarding the ticket response options, would you mind giving a few more details? 

Last time I closed off a ticket you were asked to complete a survey rather than the old happy/sad/straight faces - I can't remember if you needed pop-ups enabled or not to see the survey pages (which were on Zoomerang).  When you closed the survey the "Thank you for your response" page was shown.
Teds31
Grafter

yes Paul thats how it was last time I used it but this time it just ran straight through and said thankyou for completing the survey ,which ofcourse I hadn't had chance to do. TED