cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Ticket - no response

SkylineUK
Grafter

Support Ticket - no response

My support ticket 87513805 is still awaiting response. Since the last BT engineer visit to fix the previous engineer's omission of not reconnecting my phone ring wire I have a phone that rings for half a second. In short, I can't receive calls unless I pick up in half a second.  I raised this in a 13th July response on the above ticket.  Since then no one at PlusNet has responded. Is this the norm???
My wife is in the middle of cancer treatment and we URGENTLY need our phone to be working.
Angry
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Support Ticket - no response

Hi there and sorry to hear about this.
I raised this in a 13th July response on the above ticket.  Since then no one at PlusNet has responded. Is this the norm???

I honestly think there's been some confusion as the reply on the 15th from us does seem to address this, albeit not directly. I'm sorry for any confusion just the same.
Mind updating that ticket with times when you'd be free for another engineer visit to rectify this?
If you can update this thread again after I'll make sure we pick that up urgently for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
SkylineUK
Grafter

Thanks Adam.  The confusion with respect is at your end.  My ticket response included two separate points and whoever dealt with it read and responded only to the first point.
I have updated it with convenient times for the BT engineer to call (for the 4th time....)
John
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

It looks like my colleague Chris has already picked this up and arranged a visit on Thursday for you.
Cheers Chris and I hope that resolves the issue for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team