cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Ticket and Question Status on MY Account pages

BlueEagle365
Grafter

Support Ticket and Question Status on MY Account pages

I have an open ticket and support question on my account at present. Everything is progressing with it so no problems there. Just some feedback that it is not easy to find these when logging in to the account on the web. 

I am sure previous on the account landing page there used to be a banner saying a question has been opened/updated/needs a response. Currently it's not easy to know where these are, could the banner be reinstated? A clear and obvious link would be great as a question or ticket is an important thing to have quick access too. See attached screenshot, something like the green your bill is ready banner would be great 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Support Ticket and Question Status on MY Account pages

We've already got this in hand (ref: MC-1858). From what I can see the work's been completed and the changes to bring back the open question/ticket banner should be rolled out shortly though I can't give a definitive timeframe when that'll be. 

Thanks for the feedback though! Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Support Ticket and Question Status on MY Account pages

I've created a post in the service info board here > https://community.plus.net/t5/Service-Information/Viewing-your-open-tickets-for-a-broadband-account/... to let folk know we're definitely on it! Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet