cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Question not actioned for a week

VFRHawk
Dabbler

Support Question not actioned for a week

Not sure where else to raise this.  I have a fault with my BT sport subscription through plusnet, I raised a fault ticket for it and eventually received a reply that you'd fixed the issue.  I put an update on the ticket a week ago saying that nothing had changed, it was still the same fault, and I've heard absolutely nothing since...
How do I go about raising a complaint?  Request a refund for a service I'm paying for but not receiving?
Graham
12 REPLIES 12
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Support Question not actioned for a week

Hi Graham,
This is the right place for escalation, however the forums are not manned again by PlusNet staff until Tuesday, this being a Bank Holiday weekend.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

VFRHawk
Dabbler

I guessed that'd be the case Kevin, but thought I'd get it off my chest and typed....  Angry
Graham
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi Graham,
You could call the support desk - that is open 24x7 but can get very busy due largely to the volume of issues from BTOR.  I've found the best time to call is around midnight!
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi VFRHawk,
I've had a look at your account and I'm sorry to hear that your BT Sport isn't working. My colleague tried to call yesterday but unfortunately they couldn't reach you. Can you either come back on here and confirm if it's now working or on the ticket here? - 89835680
VFRHawk
Dabbler

Linn,
Updated the ticket but this seems to get quicker results so I'll update this too.
No, nothing al all has changed, same error message.
And I'm not sure what number your colleague tried to ring me on.  Certainly wasn't my mobile (which is what you should be using) as there's no missed calls or VM on it.
Graham
PS as I've now been without this service for 3 weeks, will you still be charging me for it?
JTaylor
Grafter

Hi VFRHawk,
I've just had a chat with a couple of guys who deal with the BT Sport orders. Would you be able to get a copy of the error message you're seeing to us?
This will show us exactly what's not working as it should so we can get this sorted for you.
VFRHawk
Dabbler

It says "This is the wrong sky viewing card for this Sky+ HD Box.  Please insert the correct one". 
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thank you for that information. I've asked my colleague on the BT Sport team to have a look into this for you now.
VFRHawk
Dabbler

And it's now sorted!  Thanks for sorting it - won't bother with the ticketing system next time, seem to get much better answers on here.
Graham
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Glad to hear that's been sorted for you Graham Smiley Sorry it took so long to get it resolved for you!
Yep, definitely. If you have any queries just give us a shout on here and we'll do our best to help! Smiley
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Quote from: VFRHawk
won't bother with the ticketing system next time, seem to get much better answers on here.
Graham

Hi Graham
I wouldn't recommend that as the sole tactic to get problems fixed. The forum is only monitored by PN during week day office hours and I've found my issues always wait for the office to close before appearing.  Smiley
You can still use the forum but I would then place a support ticket if a response was not forthcoming. You can always add the number to the forum post for the PN staff to see.
And a formal ticket helps if you have to issue a complaint against PN.
George
Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
VFRHawk
Dabbler

OK, exactly the same issue has just re-occurred.  Same error message.
Getting heartily sick of this.
Graham