Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting

confident
Rising Star

Still waiting

7:07am, Wednesday 28 May 2014
Question [ 85534360 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.
Really? Please define soon, a range would do. 
There is no point in these auto messages going out and then treating your customer like a mushroom. I pointed this out over a week ago after I had to phone because I was still waiting after 3 days and it has happened again. Another auto message and 2 days later still nothing.
Would be ecstatically happy to hear anything, from anyone, without having to phone PN again.
11 REPLIES 11
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Still waiting

Hi confident,
Apologies for the wait, I'm getting this chased up for an update.
As a side note, it might be worth speaking with our customer options team as you're able to get fibre and your estimates a very high, I really don't think there would be much of a price difference to what you're currently paying if any.

confident
Rising Star

I have already asked PN to find out if I can actually get fibre as I am some distance from the cabinet. That was a week ago, still waiting for a reply to that as well.  Angry
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Confident,
Apologies if they never got back to you on the fibre availability, from the looks of the checker, you should be able to get the service and with some great speed estimates too!
You should be able to give our Customer Options team a call direct on 0845 140 6002 and they'll get this arranged for you  Wink
confident
Rising Star

I'm well aware of what the checker says Acassim, however, this is a rural area and we are quite a distance from the FTTC. I need someone to check this properly.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Confident,
The availability checker is accurate but to set your mind at ease I've also progressed an order through the BT order system and cancelled this off before confirmation and I can confirm that the FTTC service is available to order and you're still estimated the exact same speeds on the checker link provided above.
As this is fibre to the cabinet, it looks like you're relatively close to the cab which is why you have a good speed estimate however with standard ADSL, you see lower speeds as this is copper all the way back to the exchange.
Again if you would like a hand with getting this ordered, please give our Customer Options Team a call direct on 0845 140 6002
Thanks,
Adam
confident
Rising Star

What I want is an answer to my original ticket, it has now been 6 days since I got :-
"Question [ 85534360 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon."
6 DAYS!
Then I get -
"Apologies for the wait, I'm getting this chased up for an update."
and now more nothing
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi confident,
I'm very sorry for the delay. I've asked that this is picked up by the end of day today for you, it will be provided on Ticket: 85534360
confident
Rising Star

To be perfectly honest, I am sick to the teeth of people saying sorry and then nothing happening. IP profile back down to 0.75 this morning and speed still sitting at 0.71 as it has been the whole time.
Three and a half weeks on and NO progress on this.
What is wrong with PN it used to have decent customer relations.
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi confident,
I'm very sorry the issue is not yet resolved. I've escalated this to a Faults manager level to ensure that this is investigated and that you are contacted with an update.
confident
Rising Star

Hi Linn
I was told via a phone call yesterday, early afternoon, that it would be given to one person to deal with and follow up until dealt with. So that obviously hasn't happened either. It is already supposed to have been escalated - twice! I no longer believe on word that I am being told.
Utterly appalling service from PN.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm very sorry this hasn't been followed up efficiently and this will be fedback internally.
We have raised an escalation with our suppliers regarding this and this has now been assigned to an experienced member of our Faults team to deal with personally. I can appreciate your frustration and disbelief, however, I can assure you that this is in hand. Please await further updates from the member of our Faults team.