Did you mean:Β 

So far so good 😊

FIXED
Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

So far so good 😊

Hi, 

Joined plusnet at about 12.30 on Friday, new router arrived Saturday lunchtime. The complaints concerning contacting customer service are exactly the same as jl, I never did get a reply to my last query. Pl are slightly cheaper and do the Internet TV which we want. Change day is the 30th, wish me luck

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: So far so good 😊

Hi @Chrisvesey, welcome to Plusnet and our community forums.

I've been looking into your order today and I've added a reply to your ticket for you over Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi,
Thanks for your help, is there any way my services can be transferred without losing services for any time, it's ok if it happens before the 30th
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

I've picked up and updated your ticket for you.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

Thanks for your help, could you possibly phone me to clarify things, tried phoning but unable to get through 😞

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks again for your time on the phone @Chrisvesey

I've updated you via your account following our conversation, and I'm keeping an eye on this for you.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

Now the proud owner of two plusnet routers 😁 same thing happened with john Lewis but the first one didn't work so I'll hold onto both until everything is up and running. Any idea how long it takes to set up the account? I know the bank details are OK as the money has gone out,

Chris

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers again for your time on the phone Chris.

As discussed, I've got everything set to transfer over on the 30th, and I've emailed you with more information opening a support ticket which you can view and reply to from here.

Now the proud owner of two plusnet routers 😁

Two is always better than one. Smiley

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet