cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So disappointed

Anthea

So disappointed

My family ordered broadband in November and the line installation was initially scheduled for the 5th of December. We received a text saying that our installation had been moved to the 10th am, which didn’t really suit but since every time we called there was a 60 minute wait time we changed our plans. On the 10th we missed a single phone call (we have a young baby) no one knocked (it’s a small house we always hear it) then we got an email saying the details were incorrect and the installation wasn’t possible. I don’t see how this can be since we received post from plusnet. I don’t believe they even came as it was right at the end of the time slot. We called and the installation was moved to the 20th which we reluctantly accepted. Today (the day before!!!) we received yet another text saying that it has been moved to the 7th of January which is unacceptable as we will not be in the country. I understand that plusnet has no control over engineers but the system needs to change so that they can’t book and then simply hope one is available on the day. We have missed work and spent the entire Christmas period without internet because of this. I’d have paid extra just to get it done in good time. I hope this system can change in future and I’ll be cancelling my order, sadly, as it seemed a good deal.
3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: So disappointed

Hi Anthea@

We're sorry to read that you are unhappy.

So that we can look into this for you as soon as possible could you please PM your account username?

Thank you.

Anthea

Well I ended up cancelling the broadband order and was told I’d receive a refund in a few weeks. It’s now mid February and nothing. I can’t even use online chat because every time I check it’s busy and I can’t even join the queue. This is crazy. As a disabled person with a baby I really need that money back. The line was never even installed.
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Anthea,

Really sorry to hear that this is still ongoing - as per Ollie's original response, we're happy to take a look at this for you if you could drop one of us a PM with the account username.

Best wishes

Dave