cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Whats Honest About Plusnet? Answer, Nothing.....

CMR
Dabbler

So Whats Honest About Plusnet? Answer, Nothing.....

as a follow up from.....
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,85823.0.html
The new Plusnet tagline is good honest broadband from yorkshire, so whats
A....Honest, when they can take double payments, and despite bank statements, letters from the bank and an acknowledgement from ofcom that Plusnet cocked up, they wont refund us, then theres the constant interuptions to our service due to being cut off, despite plusnet owing US money, and several sets of bank charges acrued due to ever changing payment dates without notice.
B. Yorkshire?
i presume no one in yorkshire thinks problems happen at a weekend then, as they dont see fit to have uk call centres open, or managers in important departments in work, such as link:csa removed, the man that promised us a refund 4 months ago, was told would ring us back approx 30 times so far without it happening.....
so, i phone customer services & billing as i type this, and for 48 minutes and 32 seconds speak to a link:csa removed, in some far flung part of the world, she cant even understand plain english, cant get a manager, cant understand notes on our account. needless to say no resolution, our service is still suspended and yet again we are promised a call back that wont happen.
Plusnet...... Slow, Defraudulent Broadband From Timbuktu.......
adie:red CSA names removed as per link:rules
7 REPLIES 7
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: So Whats Honest About Plusnet? Answer, Nothing.....

the telephone call centre - both Shefield and Durban are open 24/7
CMR
Dabbler

the relevant senior departments and there staff are not, as confirmed by every single different number i can find or different department i go through to on the options line.
it doesnt matter if durban is 24/7, they cant deal with issues such as this.
therefore, your post isnt relevant, and doesnt help whatsoever.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You missed the point of his post - Sheffield is open 24/7
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

And what makes you think Durban cant deal with it?
CMR
Dabbler

the fact they have admitted they cant deal with it as its over there heads.................. and the fact that they
a. never make callbacks they promise too.
b.cant understand plain english.
dick:quote
Dan
Grafter

Quote from: CMR
as a follow up from.....
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,85823.0.html
The new Plusnet tagline is good honest broadband from yorkshire, so whats
A....Honest, when they can take double payments, and despite bank statements, letters from the bank and an acknowledgement from ofcom that Plusnet cocked up, they wont refund us, then theres the constant interuptions to our service due to being cut off, despite plusnet owing US money, and several sets of bank charges acrued due to ever changing payment dates without notice.
B. Yorkshire?
i presume no one in yorkshire thinks problems happen at a weekend then, as they dont see fit to have uk call centres open, or managers in important departments in work, such as [removed], the man that promised us a refund 4 months ago, was told would ring us back approx 30 times so far without it happening.....
so, i phone customer services & billing as i type this, and for 48 minutes and 32 seconds speak to a [removed], in some far flung part of the world, she cant even understand plain english, cant get a manager, cant understand notes on our account. needless to say no resolution, our service is still suspended and yet again we are promised a call back that wont happen.
Plusnet...... Slow, Defraudulent Broadband From Timbuktu.......
[Moderator's note by Adie (Adiewoo) CSA names removed as per Forum Rules

@CMR, sorry you've experienced this, especially that someone said they would call you back, and I will look into this for you.  Can you PM me either a ticket number or your username and I'll make sure someone gets back to you this weekend - we are open at weekends (we alway have been).
I can understand your frustration but I do believe we are an honest business, often to the detriment of our own growth.  I'm aware that some customers have had issues with billing and assure you that any reports of such kind are treated as a high priority - we now have people specifically in charge of billing and verifying that it is working correctly.  Unfortunately, some of the time it doesn't go right, but we do treat billing as a priority 1 system - if we find serious issues then people stay late/over night/weekends until it's fixed. 
As I say, send me some details and I'll get someone to get back to you.
Dan
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi CMR,
I'm sorry too that you feel this issue is not resolved. Re the discussion on your original thread here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,85823.0.html
No refunds were promised to you or issued as we stopped the payments from clearing via direct debit rather than wait for them to clear then action a refund. There was also the matter of an outstanding payment on your account which we agreed you could pay in 2 instalments which you then did. If you are aware of any other billing issues besides the one dealt with on 4/6/10 that I've referred to here then please do detail them as I'll be more than happy to take ownership of the problem and get it dealt with for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team