cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smooth move to Plusnet

kenrichy

Smooth move to Plusnet

Hi
I moved to Plusnet  (fibre broadband and phone) on the 8th February from TalkTalk. The router landed well in advance and was kept well up to date via text messages.  Smiley
I had an afternoon appointment but the engineer turned up early at 11.00 am. After all the reports here on the forum regarding missed appointments, he was made more than welcome.    Smiley
After changing the master socket he willingly ran the extension kit to the upstairs via conduit I had prepared and set up the modem and router exactly where I wanted them .    Smiley
After a 20 minute visit to the cabinet he returned, did his tests, announced everything was fine and even took time to set up my laptop as well as the p.c  Smiley
Speeds have been as estimated (20/5) More would have been nice but after 1.5 download am quite happy.  Smiley
Thankyou Plusnet and Openreach.
2 REPLIES 2
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Smooth move to Plusnet

Your experience of a seamless move to PN exactly parallels mine. You'll find that your continuing experience with PN will be far better than your time with Talk Talk. I moved from AOL/ Talk Talk so do know what I'm talking about!! Roll_eyes
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Smooth move to Plusnet

Hi kenrichy,
Glad it all went well, thanks very much for the feedback and welcome to the forums Smiley
If there's anything we can do to help please let us know.