cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky to Plusnet Complete!

SportyMilo
Grafter

Sky to Plusnet Complete!

The long awaited switch from Sky to Plusnet has now been completed and although I had a few niggles yesterday (switch over day) with no broadband since Saturday everything went through this morning following a visit from an OpenReach engineer. I had to admit I did begin to doubt myself and wondered if I had put the wrong password and user name into the hub manager but no!

A huge shout out and thanks to @Gandalf  for the amazing support and messages trying to figure out the problem and for getting an engineer out to me so quickly. Although I’m only a day into my Plusnet contract and despite the issues yesterday I am so pleased with how it has gone and how staff and support have reacted. It Means a lot. Superb work guys, long may it continue. One of the reasons I joined Plusnet was for the support and customer service and so far I’m not disappointed!

Cheers.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Sky to Plusnet Complete!

Cheers for the post and kind words @SportyMilo I'm glad to see the changeover has gone smoothly relatively well, the engineer today able to fix the issue quickly. Thumbs_Up

Sky to Plusnet Complete!

Feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance moving forward.

P.S. I've read your private message this morning, it's on my long to do list to reply today. 

Cheers. Cheesy

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SportyMilo
Grafter

Lovely surprise on the weekend, a nice bar of chocolate arrived in a small box. I did think it was Sky sending me bags to return my equipment so imagine my shock when I opened it up to a bar of chocolate and a message from @Gandalf - cheers sir, lovely touch.

I mentioned it to quite a few people in mmmm chocolate!mmmm chocolate!work today so the goodwill shared - if not the chocolate because that's all mine!!!

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @SportyMilo

Thank you for getting in touch with this and I have passed this feedback on for the man himself.

If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch.

I hope you have a great evening!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Mmmm donuts chocolate

G4zfnfE.jpg

A bar of Plusnet chocolate is like Charlie finding a golden ticket.

With one difference, there's no invite to the factory I'm afraid.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet