cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simply garbage

amimandami
Dabbler

Simply garbage

I write this message to let you know that your network is garbage.

And also, as for some reason my old password to access this forum wasn't working anymore, I had to change it and now part of it is: [-Censored-] (because this is the truth Grin)

I don't expect any solution.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules

7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Simply garbage

Hi there,

What issues are you experiencing? It's not clear from your post or looking at your account but we're here and happy to help so feel free to drop us a reply in more detail.

If this is the first time you've logged on to the new Community site you will have had to perform a password reset before logging in.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
amimandami
Dabbler

Every time when the connection will not properly, I'll start a new thread on this forum (with the same message Grin ) It's the only way to make things work.

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

well that clears things up then !
amimandami
Dabbler

The lack of competition between providers reflects in the horrendous quality of services offered by them.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

It doesn't seem like you've ever really gotten in touch with us. Not since February at least, and that was just for Member Centre password related issues. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
amimandami
Dabbler

You're absolutely right, even though I don't remember if it was for a password, or to recover my money after you tried to cheat me. Anyway, case closed.

For future issues, I'll open a new ticket.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If you can advise on the problems you're having with your service and what you've tried to troubleshoot this so far then ourselves and the other customers can try to help resolve them. Unfortunately without telling us what the issue is, we cannot help.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.