cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoddy Upgrade

Shenstone

Shoddy Upgrade

I moveed from the old Option one to the new Pro package and immediately got warning messages because my websapce quota had been reduced.
in your pages it says... Do I get any webspace?
This depends on your account. You'll notice that our current residential accounts are not sold with webspace, but if you switch to one of them from an account that already has webspace, you'll be able to keep it.
Yes, but not all of it seems to be the case
Good job I'm moving my websites to somewhere with decent functionality (1&1)
looks like I may have to reconsider other aspects
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Shoddy Upgrade

Did you by any change use the portal Upgrade link to change package? If you did that is the reason your webspace quota has been removed or reduced - it's a bug in the system. If the upgrade is done manually the agent should override that "side-effect".
If you leave this until tomorrow a passing Digital Care Team member will hopefully give the system a nudge in the right place so your webspace quota is reset to the value it should be.
David
Shenstone

Thnaks, but it doesn't matter I'm moving that on anyway
I actually had to go through an agent because the website failed to take my upgrade order 10 times before I gave up
Regards
Andy
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Shenstone,
Sorry that this wasn't picked up on by the agent who actioned your request. I'll feed this back to them.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team