cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service getting worse!

Loon
Grafter

Service getting worse!

I have been a long time customer but over the last couple of years actually getting to talk to somebody is getting beyond a joke.
Today I had to wait 56 minutes to talk to somebody. Ok so when I did he was very helpful and agreed the line needed looking at.
He then needed to run some more test and phone me back. Not a problem so I waited for the call.
After 20 minutes I checked my e-mail to find a ticket had been opened and closed because I did not answere my phone.
Ok that was my fault as I block witheld number calls but to A not try back later (I disabled it as soon as I realised my mistake) and B close the call is totally unacceptable.
Could somebody please look into this and let me know what I have to do now?
Call ref  115671359
Why is it so difficult to now actually get hold of you to report a fault and open a ticket?
Regards
Rob
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Service getting worse!

Thanks for the feedback on that Rob,
Thanks for taking the time to call us back though.
Why is it so difficult to now actually get hold of you to report a fault and open a ticket?

I'm sorry about the long wait and just want to make sure you're aware that faults can be reported without the need for a call to us at http://faults.plus.net
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team