Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS message-router in the post

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

SMS message-router in the post

Got a text message from PN this morning advising that my router is in the post.  Was not expecting one, can see no service message on either of my accounts.
Has this system thrown a wobberly this morning, or is it possible that my number has become attached  (or mistyped) on another account?  S there any way PN can search ther database for me please?
Cheers,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: SMS message-router in the post

Your number does indeed appear on more than 1 account, have you helped set up broadband for a friend/club/church/society etc and put your number as a contact?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Chris,
Thank you - you are a 'star'!
I had checked the accounts of friends I have setup and found nothing, however I had forgotten an account in another category with whom I no longer have a working association... it is them!
Cheers,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Chris,
Further to the above, I have since contacted the orgnaisation concerned and they spoke highly of the excellent service received from PlusNet.  This user is not particularly IT savvy and was most impressed by the helpfulness of the PN CS rep, to say nothing of the great patience shown in a 45+ minute call, whilst they tried to bottom out the ethernet connectivity issue to the 'alien' router.  A new PN router is now in the post; in the meantime I have sorted out WiFi connectivity for what was a wired connection.
Please (if you can track the call down) pass on the appreciation for the help shown to the CS rep in question.
Cheers,
Kevin