cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responses

Ammy
Grafter

Responses

Why does it take so long to investigate a simple overcharging problem ? After being charged for 0845 numbers,  I have been waiting weeks for someone to sort it out.  How do they expect customers to recommend Pluscom when their service is so bad.
11 REPLIES 11
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Responses

Hi Ammy,
This has taken longer than we would have liked it to due to problem 61851 which was opened when you first raised the original query with us.
This is being worked on at present by our software developers and I will make sure that the appropriate people here give this more attention for you as this issue is affecting others too.
In the interim I will endeavour to look at our call processing records to see what you should have been charged for these calls then refund the difference to you.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Ammy
Grafter

Has anyone ever received a satisfactory answer to a query raised on Plusnet 's wonderful  "ticket "system.  I have two outstanding queries, one since last November, the other since begining of January.  All I ever get is that they are unable to respond but  "it has been passed to someone else"  who will reply at 9a.m.on a certain date.The next response is due in February,  no doubt it will  tell me that they are  "unable to respond " but will get another  response in March.  What a way to run an Organisation.  And they expect us to recommend Plusnet to a friend,  How embarrasing would this be. ! ! !
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'll take a look at these tickets for you.
who will reply at 9a.m.on a certain date

That sounds very much like we've put the ticket on hold for a specific date, we don't usually do that without good reason.
I'll come back to you with more details.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

The 'on hold' messages relate to problem 61851 which is still being worked on. I'm sorry that we won't be able to calculate your refunds until that has been closed.
In the meantime and by way of apologising for the wait I've discounted the next broadband subscription payment against your account.
Could you please clarify when the calls were made which you believe you were over charged for please? That doesn't seem to have been specified yet.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Ammy
Grafter

Yet another inconclusive reply,  hasn't yet quite disappeared up it's own exhaust pipe ! ! !
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Just look at the face when anyone tells you anything........ Embarrassed    Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Could you please clarify when the calls were made which you believe you were over charged for please? That doesn't seem to have been specified yet.

Could you let me know re the above comment please I'll then be able to intervene.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Ammy
Grafter

Adam.  This has been going on for so long ,I've completely lost track which complaint they are refering to..  In fairness to you, having now received my bill.  I think your intervention led to a cancelling of the charges made for the two local calls in January.  However I still don't appear to have been credited for the cahrges made for the 0845 numbers which started all this complaint last November/December.  To be quite honest I've given up,  which, I assume,  I'm meant to.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

which, I assume,  I'm meant to.

No, that's purely up to you, I've just been asking for the dates of these calls as otherwise it means me picking over all your itemised phone bills which isn't that feasible I'm afraid.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Ammy
Grafter

What do you think,  my question No. 37958007 having been passed on 6th Jan, 13th Jan 24th Jan 27th Jan 7th Feb has been answered today and amazingly has been passed  on,  once again. But progress is being made my question No. 61851 has,  at last,  managed to get lost completely. It's a great Organisation ! ! !
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Ammy,
Me and Matt are looking into this now and we're chasing problem 61851. I'm also about to send you a PM with some information.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team